#2 Studio premises and all equipment will be disinfected daily. In addition to the machines’ automatic self cleaning cycle, booth rooms and booths will be further disinfected and sanitized by our staff, and additional UV light used, in between every appointment—this includes booth interiors and exteriors, booth room flooring, door handles, mirrors, furniture and amenities.
#3 Spray Studio shall operate strictly by appointment— only pre-booked sessions will be allowed.
#4 Social distancing measures shall be strictly observed — only one client will be serviced within a 30 minute appointment block. Staff are no longer allowed to accompany clients inside booth rooms.
#5 A “no contact policy” will be observed in payment procedures— clients are encouraged to either purchase sessions online prior to confirmation of their appointment or pay using a credit card. Cash transactions will be strictly prohibited at this time.
At Spray Studio, we also provide Norvell in-home products to enhance and extend your tan. Ask our Sunless Specialists about our complete line of Norvell in-home sunless products.
Before your Sunless Tan
- Don't do laser hair removal for 48 hours prior to spray
- Don't do facial treatments 48 hours prior to spray
- Don't apply retinol creams for 48 hours prior to spray
- Ensure you are not peeling
- If you get lash extensions, do so after your spray
- Do not apply deodorant
- Do not apply any creams or lotions
- Do not wear perfume
- Wear loose fitting cotton clothes (preferably not white) and sandals
After your Sunless Tan
For the next 6 hours:
- Wait to shower
- Don’t wear tight clothing
- No exercise
- Don’t swim or immerse yourself in water
- Don’t apply moisturizer
- Don’t sit directly on leather and, if you had an application with bronzer, don’t sit on light fabric seats & furniture (sit on a towel instead).
- You may notice a starchy scent on your skin shortly after your tanning application. This will disappear with your post tan shower.
- Swimming in chlorinated water may cause fading and/or streaking
After 6 hours:
- You may shower
- If you had an application with bronzer you will notice color washing off the first time you shower. Do not be alarmed, this is just the surface color that was applied.
- Moisturize often to prolong the life of your tan.
- Refrain from using any acidic products. Please use mild soaps and lotions which have neutral ph.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection